ABOUT THIS BLOG....

**** PLEASE READ THIS FIRST ****

Hi, Thank you for following my little adventure.

I plan to add an "episode" at least once a week.

The blogs are ordered with the most recent posts on the top, followed by the older posts further down.

If you want to be informed as soon as I add an "experience", just enter your email address in the space above.


FEEL FREE TO TICK ONE OF THE 4 REACTION BOXES, AND/OR LEAVE A "COMMENT" BY CLICKING THE WORD "COMMENT".

WRITE YOUR COMMENT UNDER "POST A COMMENT" IN THE TEXT BOX.
THEN CLICK "POST COMMENT".
IF REQUESTED TO CHOOSE PROFILE...
CHOOSE "NAME/URL".

TYPE IN YOUR NAME ... (URL NOT NECESSARY)
THEN HIT "POST COMMENT" AGAIN.

Friday, August 05, 2011

Canada

I just crossed the "Roosville" border into British Colombia from Montana and spending the nite in Cranbrook, BC. Tomorrow morning I have to make a 4 hour dash to Calgary so I can get my 90,000 km service done before heading north. No guarantees though because it's Saturday. So I might have to wait till Monday....bad timing....so it goes!

Updated via iPhone.

1 comment:

  1. a beautiful trip, do you go to yellowstone national park?
    good luck my friend Ness. Stay Riding!
    Nic.

    ReplyDelete