ABOUT THIS BLOG....

**** PLEASE READ THIS FIRST ****

Hi, Thank you for following my little adventure.

I plan to add an "episode" at least once a week.

The blogs are ordered with the most recent posts on the top, followed by the older posts further down.

If you want to be informed as soon as I add an "experience", just enter your email address in the space above.


FEEL FREE TO TICK ONE OF THE 4 REACTION BOXES, AND/OR LEAVE A "COMMENT" BY CLICKING THE WORD "COMMENT".

WRITE YOUR COMMENT UNDER "POST A COMMENT" IN THE TEXT BOX.
THEN CLICK "POST COMMENT".
IF REQUESTED TO CHOOSE PROFILE...
CHOOSE "NAME/URL".

TYPE IN YOUR NAME ... (URL NOT NECESSARY)
THEN HIT "POST COMMENT" AGAIN.

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Big Sky Country

Hi. I'm updating my blog from North Central Montana using my cell phone, and I should b in Calgary Friday. The weather and ride could not b better. I'll b doing a more detailed update with pics when I can get my hands on a PC/MAC.

Ness
+1 514 497 1611
www.NessTravels.blogspot.com
OceanDrive Yacht Deliveries 
www.oceandrive.ca

Ness
+1 514 497 1611
OceanDrive Yacht Deliveries 

2 comments:

  1. So Chebulaska,
    Get your hands on the keyboard and then we will talk :-)
    Riding on the road....lalalalalalalalala

    xxxKK

    ReplyDelete
  2. life is Highway.....I want' a ride it all night long......

    you know the song....;-)

    petit conseil : garde tes mains sur les poignées...lol....safer that way!!

    bises
    clau

    ReplyDelete