ABOUT THIS BLOG....

**** PLEASE READ THIS FIRST ****

Hi, Thank you for following my little adventure.

I plan to add an "episode" at least once a week.

The blogs are ordered with the most recent posts on the top, followed by the older posts further down.

If you want to be informed as soon as I add an "experience", just enter your email address in the space above.


FEEL FREE TO TICK ONE OF THE 4 REACTION BOXES, AND/OR LEAVE A "COMMENT" BY CLICKING THE WORD "COMMENT".

WRITE YOUR COMMENT UNDER "POST A COMMENT" IN THE TEXT BOX.
THEN CLICK "POST COMMENT".
IF REQUESTED TO CHOOSE PROFILE...
CHOOSE "NAME/URL".

TYPE IN YOUR NAME ... (URL NOT NECESSARY)
THEN HIT "POST COMMENT" AGAIN.

Monday, August 08, 2011

On the road again after 2 nites in Calgary.

I said goodby to Mark, Rachel, computer guru Russ, Andrea, my gracious hosts in Calgary.

I'm finally on the road again and the Beast is happy after it's 90,000 km tuneup. I'm happy too enjoying a beer on a Canmore terasse. I'll try to make it to Lake Louise or Jasper for the nite. It's great to be in the heart of the Rockies. Spectacular!!!

Ness
+1 514 497 1611
www.NessTravels.blogspot.com
OceanDrive Yacht Deliveries
www.oceandrive.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment