ABOUT THIS BLOG....

**** PLEASE READ THIS FIRST ****

Hi, Thank you for following my little adventure.

I plan to add an "episode" at least once a week.

The blogs are ordered with the most recent posts on the top, followed by the older posts further down.

If you want to be informed as soon as I add an "experience", just enter your email address in the space above.


FEEL FREE TO TICK ONE OF THE 4 REACTION BOXES, AND/OR LEAVE A "COMMENT" BY CLICKING THE WORD "COMMENT".

WRITE YOUR COMMENT UNDER "POST A COMMENT" IN THE TEXT BOX.
THEN CLICK "POST COMMENT".
IF REQUESTED TO CHOOSE PROFILE...
CHOOSE "NAME/URL".

TYPE IN YOUR NAME ... (URL NOT NECESSARY)
THEN HIT "POST COMMENT" AGAIN.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Organizing...and packing...

Route planning, financial planning, banking, Visa, 3 months of rent, packing for rain, cold, hot, toiletries, camping gear, GPS programming, electronics, cameras, cell phone, iPod, a million charger adapters for both 110v. and 12v., maps, and reading material.....


Plan is to leave tomorrow, Sunday AM, and head to Bloomsburg, (near Philadelphia), for a 5 day BMW rally.

Will I EVER get out of here ???



Stay tuned...

6 comments:

  1. Have you done the packing and finaly left yet!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheburashka,

    I watch you hustle & bustle.
    Good luck on your road to Alaska!!!!

    Heading to the wild-ness.:-)

    Sunday - yom rishon.

    xxxKK

    ReplyDelete
  3. bonne route...

    xxxC

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Chebulaska,
    That's so great that you met the people known from your other trips.

    I understand the warming feeling in your heart and your smile spreading on her face.
    What a joy!!!
    Your pics give quite an experience for all of us who are following virtually your adventure. thank you.
    say hello to your beast Advanture motocycle. he is a good boy. Hope that the bunny and the eye watch upon you in your wild ride.

    xxxKK

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJuly 26, 2011

    hey ness.... good to see your smiling face again... sounds like a great trip... i'll be following your blogs... wish you were comin' my way... you could beg for a stay at my place for sure... <3 kate in maine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearten man called Benjamin Breil Lee working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Benjamin Breil Lee helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Benjamin on what's app +1-989-394-3740 Or  also with his personal E-mail on 247officedept@gmail.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.

    ReplyDelete