ABOUT THIS BLOG....

**** PLEASE READ THIS FIRST ****

Hi, Thank you for following my little adventure.

I plan to add an "episode" at least once a week.

The blogs are ordered with the most recent posts on the top, followed by the older posts further down.

If you want to be informed as soon as I add an "experience", just enter your email address in the space above.


FEEL FREE TO TICK ONE OF THE 4 REACTION BOXES, AND/OR LEAVE A "COMMENT" BY CLICKING THE WORD "COMMENT".

WRITE YOUR COMMENT UNDER "POST A COMMENT" IN THE TEXT BOX.
THEN CLICK "POST COMMENT".
IF REQUESTED TO CHOOSE PROFILE...
CHOOSE "NAME/URL".

TYPE IN YOUR NAME ... (URL NOT NECESSARY)
THEN HIT "POST COMMENT" AGAIN.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

I goofed in the Wed. Aug 10 post....and where I am now.

When I said I'd b at Whitehorse, I was completely wacked out...I meant Watson Lake, Yukon....and I'm STILL TWO days away from there.

Now I'm at the bottom of the Cassiar Highway staying in a beautiful guest house,"Roads Ends Ventures", run by a great couple, Tony and Kerry.

The Cassiar runs from Kitwanga, BC., 724km due north to Watson Lake, Yukon.
Then from there, I'm on the Alaskan Hwy. heading NW to Whitehorse, Yukon's capital.

Depending on the weather, I just might make it to Watson Lake tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. keep on ridin'....dixit DJ champion...

    the last pic is so beautiful...you must be enjoying this scenery...the majesty of it...wow....

    be safe...
    hugs
    claudine

    ReplyDelete